You have waited for this an entire year: my choices for the Nov. 2005 election! Read them. Use them. Reply to them. If I disagree with your reply, I might post something about that. But unlike Bill O'LIE-ly, I will be polite about it.
Here are links to my picks for the California Propositions.
- Proposition 73: NO on Dead Teenage Girls
- Proposition 74: NO on Dose Teachers Cannot Defy Dah Governator
- Proposition 75: NO on Shuddup, Unions; Keep Screaming, Big Business
- Proposition 76: NO on Da Teachers Don't Need Money
- Proposition 77: NO on DeLaying Our Voting Districts
- Proposition 78: NO on Discounts If Drug Companies Feel Like It; 79: YES to Help The Poor
- Proposition 80: YES on No More Enron
Here are links to my picks for the San Mateo issues.
- Measure A: San Mateo Community College District (another bond initiative)
- San Mateo County Community College District Members, Governing Board
- San Mateo Union High School, District Members, Governing Board
- San Mateo-Foster City School District Members, Governing Board
- City of San Mateo Members, City Council