Here is the link to my usual election rantings on my website. Most of the links below will also go there.
Here is the link to my vote on the prez: Barack Obama! Click the link to read it.
Here is the link to my analysis of the propositions. Click the link to read it.
- Prop 1A: High Speed Rail, YES YES YES!!!!
- Prop 2: Let chickens and cows have the right to turn around before they are devoured. YES,
- Prop 3: Children's Hospital Bonds. NO. I think.
- Prop 4: They STILL wanna kill pregnant teen girls?!?! STILL?!?! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
- Prop 5: Give some drug addicts a break. YES.
- Prop 6: The boogieman is not breaking down your door. NO.
- Prop 7: Kill small solar and wind power. NO.
- Prop 8: We're not homophobes, we just hate gay people! NO.
- Prop 9: No parole ever! Lock them up forever!!!! Uh, NO!
- Prop 10: Don't be gassy. NO.
- Prop 11: Us politicos can draw up our own districts, you voters are too stupid for that. NO.
- Prop 12: Veterans Bonds. YES.
Here is the link to my vote on California State District Stuff. Click the link to read it.
- California 12th Congressional District: Jackie Speier.
- Member of the State Assembly: 19th Assembly District: Jerry Hill.
Here is the link to my vote on San Mateo issues. Click the link to read it.
- Measure Q: Parking tax. Uh, yeah, I guess.
- Measure R: Rental tax. Uh, yeah, I guess. Again.
- Member of the Governing Board, Trustee Area 4: Rod Hsiao.
- Member of the Governing Board, Trustee Area 7: Memo P. Morantes.