Click here to go to my web page.
Here is the link to my analysis of the propositions. Click the link or scroll down to read it.
- Prop 19: Legalize pot. YES.
- Prop 20: Some parties are more equal. NO, they are not!
- Prop 21: Car money for parks. YES.
- Prop 22: Uh, huh, what? Money from this pile no longer goes to this other pile, and, uh, why all the little knots in the rules, NO.
- Prop 23: Die gasping, Earthly scum! NO NO NO NO NO NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
- Prop 24: You mere middle class insects can't get rid of our neat little 1.7 billion dollar tax loophole! Oh, YES, we can!
- Prop 25: Opponents say, don't pass nothin', but fix everything! I say, YES to 1/2 instead of 2/3 to pass the budget.
- Prop 26: Us poor little oil, tobacco, and alcohol guys need even more tax breaks! Uh, NO you don't!
- Prop 27: At last, at last, I get to kill Prop 11! YES MASTER YES I WILL THROW THE DEATH SWITCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Here's my guide to the people running on the California ballot. Two of who I HATE. (The word HATE is deep voice, cartoon monster growl.) Click the link or scroll down to read it.
- California Governor: Jerry Brown
- California Lieutenant Governor: James Castillo
- Secretary of State: Debra Bowen
- Controller: John Chiang
- Treasurer: Bill Lockyer
- Attorney General: Kamala Harris?
- Insurance Commissioner: Dave Jones
- State Board of Equalization, District 1: Betty Yee
- U.S. Senator: Barbara Boxer
Here is the link to my vote on San Mateo people and issues. Click the link or scroll down to read it.
- U.S. Representative, 12th District: Jackie Speier
- State Senator, 8th Senate District: ME! Dave Strom!
- Member of State Assembly, 19th District: Jerry Hill
- Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tom Torlakson
- Member, Board of Supervisors, 3rd District: April Vargas
- Treasurer-Tax Collector: Dave Mandelkern
- San Mateo County Harbor District, Members, Board of Commissions: James J. Tucker, Sabrina Brennan
- San Mateo Judgie-Wudgies! Carlos Moreno: YES. Ming Chin: YES. Tani Cantil-Sakauye: YES. Kathleen Banke: NO. Robert Dondero: NO. James Lambden: YES. Martin Jenkins: NO. Peter Siggins: YES. Timothy Reardon: NO. Henry Needham, Jr.: NO. Terence Bruiniers: NO. And wait till you read my reasoning on this I used a propaganda mill's own crap against it HA HA!
- San Mateo Union High School District, Measure O: YES.
- City/County Association of Governments, Measure M: YES.
- County of San Mateo, Measure U: YES.
To make up my mind, I read my voter guides. I also looked up the San Francisco Bay Guardian endorsements. And I used smartvoter.com.