Saturday, February 07, 2009

Here I am. The writer.

I am at Red Rock Coffee. Listening to local bands. Writing another chapter of my book. Not quite as far as I would have liked into the chapter, but OK, I have a good shot at having it ready to read at Red Rock's Monday night Open Mic.

I am beginning to wonder if I should post some of the chapters. Or maybe that should go into a separate blog, aimed only for the book.

And my nose is getting, uh, a little runny. I ain't gonna last much longer tonight.

The music here is good. Several little bands. The voice of the little guy! And a few cute girls. They all sound pretty good!

I am at a table with two chairs. I sit in one, the other is empty. I was asked 4 times if sir, is this chair free? Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, it is, yes, go ahead, yes yes YES. (It was a little noisy that fourth time.)

Well, time to pack up. I also deleted some rotten marketing posting off my blog. C'mon, you jerks, very few people look at my blog! You wanna get your filthy rotten stinking spam read? Aim higher!

No comments: